A National Company with a Strong Local Presence
Sceptre Networking has an enduring and justifiably fine reputation around the South West, UK and Internationally.
Operating in the public and private sectors across the UK and Internationally. We offer advice, design, installation and maintenance on all network infrastructure requirements. Sceptre Networking prides itself on our personal approach to every customer, providing cost effective flexible solutions to meet all of your networking requirements.
Our goal is to become one of the most recognised companies within the Datacoms and Telecoms industry. To do this we aim to demonstrate value through engineering excellence and innovation in every way.
We are certified to ISO 9001 and CHAS with all our projects incorporated with these policies, achieving the highest quality and environmental standards our customers deserve.
- Respecting the Physical and Social Environments In which we operate
- Ensuring our products, processes and operations meet current environmental criteria
- Efficient use of materials and natural resources
- Regular monitoring of appropriate environmental indicators
- Disposing of waste in a responsible manner in compliance with the duty of care
- All staff will be educated on current Environmental Standards and have an understanding of the companies Environmental Policy
- No-one receives less favourable treatment, on grounds of any protected characteristic or is disadvantaged by any conditions, requirements, provisions, criteria, procedures or practices that cannot be justified on any other grounds.
- The organisation is free of unwanted conduct that violates the dignity of workers or creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, offensive, or humiliating environment
- Opportunities for employment, training and promotion are equally open to male and female candidates, candidates from all racial groups, candidates with or without disabilities, and candidates of any age, and of any sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- Selection for employment, promotion, transfer, training, and access to benefits, facilities and services, will be fair and equitable, and based solely on merit
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to structured cabling installations.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
Health and Safety
- UKTA Asbestos Awareness
- Work at heights and Manual handling Awareness
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Construction Site Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- IOSH – Directing safely
- Construction Line
- ISO 9001
- CHAS / SMAS
- Brand Rex
- Investors In People (IIP)
- Cyber Essentials
ADC Krone is a world leading provider, providing global network infrastructure products and services that enable the profitable delivery of high speed internet, data, video and voice services to consumers and business worldwide. As ADC Krone approved installers Sceptre Networking are able to offer a comprehensive 20 year Full System Warranty on all of our ADC Krone installations.
CHAS is an industry recognised accreditation for health and safety. Being CHAS approved allows us to promote our compliances with health and safety in one. CHAS assess every company’s health and safety policy statements, organisation health and safety as well as their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to all buyers and others.
Exor accreditation allows us to promote the activity of many areas of our business, including its financial stability and the viability of our business, experience of business, insurances and registrations and health and safety as well as many others. It shows all of our buyers we are a safe and trusted company.
Investors in People has boosted our leadership and management skills making them more effective throughout the company, from office, to engineers, to customers. It allows us to demonstrate the commitment within our staff.
Prince 2 allows us to promote the level of ability in our team of project managers to all of our buyers. It is a process based accreditation which is gained through providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects and is practiced worldwide.
IOSH Directing Safely – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. The essential health and safety qualification for team leaders, supervisors and managers. The Directing safely course is designed for executive managers and directors in small to medium sized companies. This accreditation also covers documentation and procedures required with particular relevance to existing company health and safety policies and health and safety procedures.
Siemon is an industry leader specialising in the manufacture and innovation of high quality, high-performance network cabling solutions. Siemon offers one of the most comprehensive suite of copper and fiber cabling systems available. As certified installers Sceptre Networking are able to offer a comprehensive warranty on all Siemon installations.
Cyber Essentials Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks.