Business Development Executive
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Executive to join our team at Sceptre Networking Limited.
Sceptre Networking are a local Somerset company who support the nation as specialised Network Infrastructure installers and pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to our customers.
As a Business development executive, you will be required to develop relationships, targeted customers, identifying new sales opportunities & recommend products to meet their requirements. Additionally, you will be expected to increase the customer base by qualifying new customers & developing accounts in line with business objectives.
Alongside developing new and existing relationships, you will also be required to promote and market the company through an array of channels such as, website development, social media activities, trade shows and publishing’s.
We want you to be professional, but we also want you to have fun and bring your personality to work!
Responsibilities to include:
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Monitor contract opportunity channels
- Attend external shows as required to promote the company
- Provide outstanding levels of service managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating internal marketing
- Proven social networking skills
- Aptitude for cold calling and appointment setting
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources
- Understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Lots of initiative and positive attitude
No previous experience required but favourable
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Creativity and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Looking to start a career
To apply please forward a copy of your CV To:
If you have any queries please contact the office on 01458 273770.
Applicants Only Please
Sceptre Networking does not accept candidate submissions by unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (e.g., recruiters, head-hunters, etc.), will not be considered, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. Sceptre Networking is not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Please note: Sceptre Networking currently only employ within the EU zone.