The way in which we work, teach and learn is constantly developing. People expect to be inspired and entertained at all levels. At Sceptre Networking we have accepted this challenge and taken it into our own hands to ensure we are able to offer the market leading brands as well as new innovative technology, in order to provide you with the best Audio Visual solution.
For the Education, Audio Visual has become a vital tool in the everyday teaching environment. Through technology students are constantly connecting and engaging. With the use of interactive projection it enables educators to support student success with tools that encourage their natural ways of learning.
Benefits of introducing interactive audio visual technology into the classroom are:
- Increase classroom collaboration
- Encouraging independence
- Fun and engaging
- Flexibility and adaptability
Business objectives have not changed over the years but the technologies that deliver those objectives have. With the latest technology your business can do more and give yourselves a competitive edge.
With the correct solution you will be able to make the best use of your staff, facilities and technology.
The benefits for your business:
- Dead spaces become productive spaces
- Save time and money by reducing unnecessary travel
- Meetings are arranged faster
- Meeting notes can be saved and distributed directly from the display at the end of each meeting
- Improve communication and collaboration with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers
- Connect teams, empower remote workforces and enhance communication
- Better training impact and knowledge retention, better performing people
- Engaging training for staff based remotely
Benefits of introducing interactive audio visual technology into the work place are:
- Reduces administration time during and after meetings.
- Potentially save upon office and meeting room space.
- Allows meetings to be more productive.
- Speeds up the decision making process allowing key decision makers to come together.
- Allows for and engages remote workers.
- Allows for communication and collaboration across distances.
- Creates agile project teams.
- Provides flexibility in the workplace.